• Anúncios

Lisboa caching?

Geo-eventos, geo-meetups, geo-caçadas, geo-almoços, geo-paródias e geo-molhadas.

Moderador: Moderadores

Lisboa caching?

Mensagempor Larch » sexta nov 23, 2007 14:16

Olá!
Sorry, my Portuguese is really basic, so I will write in English.
Entao, I'm a vet student in Lisbon with Erasmus till the 18th of December and I started "harassing" Bringer if you guys intend to do some "group caching" in Lisboa. And he adviced to write in this topic, so... anybody is interested in doing some organized caching and having a Hungarian in the group as well (that would be me) one of the weekends? :-) Or everybody has already found all the caches in Lisbon? ;-)
Larch
Micro

Registado: sexta nov 23, 2007 14:04

Mensagempor alieri » sexta nov 23, 2007 15:01

And now....no. 1..."The Larch"!! :D :D
Imagem

(Sorry about that...as a Monty Python fan i just couldn´t resist...)

Welcome to the forum. If you ever come south to the Algarve drop us an email and we'll go geocaching with you.
alieri
Moderador

Registado: quarta mai 09, 2007 21:08

Re: Lisboa caching?

Mensagempor Daniel C. » sexta nov 23, 2007 17:08

Larch Escreveu:Olá!
Sorry, my Portuguese is really basic, so I will write in English.
Entao, I'm a vet student in Lisbon with Erasmus till the 18th of December and I started "harassing" Bringer if you guys intend to do some "group caching" in Lisboa. And he adviced to write in this topic, so... anybody is interested in doing some organized caching and having a Hungarian in the group as well (that would be me) one of the weekends? :-) Or everybody has already found all the caches in Lisbon? ;-)

Hi there Larch! Being born and raised in Lisboa (ok, raised in the suburbs, but close to Lisboa anyway :P), I always assign a couple of days per year to be a "tourist" in "my" own city. It's always nice to find lost alleyways, churches, small and cozy parks... believe me, there are lots of "secrets" in Lisboa! And geocaching is a great way to discover some of those secrets!

I haven't found any of the Baixa (downtown) and Belém (another touristic area) caches yet, so, I would like to go geocaching with you (and everyone who'd like to join, of course) one of these weekends! Just let me know here if/when are you interested in doing so ;)
Preciso é de coordenadas!
Daniel C.
Regular

Registado: quarta ago 22, 2007 20:05

Mensagempor Larch » sexta nov 23, 2007 18:37

alieri:
LOL :-)
And wow, because yes, I'm a larch like that (ok, I'm no a tree, but you understand...)
I have been to Algarve once for 2 days, but I don't think I'll have the chance to get there again :-( But thanks for the offer.
and now for something completely different...

Daniel C.
Belem and downtown sounds great, especially with a "native" ;-)
Of course I have been to both of them several times, but yes, geocaching is a very good way of getting known some hidden places and as I start running of from the famous ones, that's exactly what I want to do.
This (Sunday?) or the next weekend would be the best for me, if it's possible. Anybody else wanting to join? :)
Larch
Micro

Mensagempor Daniel C. » sexta nov 23, 2007 20:03

This sunday? The day after tomorrow? Well, it sounds good to me! I'll contact you soon ;)
Daniel C.
Regular

Mensagempor Daniel C. » domingo nov 25, 2007 00:04

Well, it seems that it's going to be this sunday (which means, tomorrow)! :)

A todos os interessados: o ponto de encontro será nos Restauradores às 11h. Se não puderem estar lá tão cedo, podem contactar-me pelo IX-VI-IV-III-VII-V-IV-II-IX e juntar-se a um passeio pela Baixa de Lisboa :) Não se acanhem, lol. Sei que vem em cima da hora, mas é que andei este tempo todo a tentar reunir o "meu" pessoal sem grande sucesso :P
Daniel C.
Regular

Mensagempor Larch » sexta nov 30, 2007 11:14

So, as last week's organization was a little bit chaotic, let's try it again :-)
Next try is this Sunday (yes, I know, quite near again...) and in the Belem area. Anybody interested? ;-)
Larch
Micro

Mensagempor Bringer » sexta nov 30, 2007 11:43

Sorry, but unfortunately this weekend i'm gonna be out of Lisbon. Although Mtrevas is planning a geo-excursion to the caches near Peniche (+- 80 Km north of Lisbon).

If you're interested you can contact him through the forum topic "Bringer Tours convida", through his messenger adress (migueltrevas@gmail.com) or by mobile phone (918629413).

Have fun!
Imagem
Bringer
Large

Registado: sábado jul 14, 2007 00:00

Voltar para Eventos

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 16 visitantes