• Anúncios

O serviço Garmin nos EUA

"Reviews", anúncios, dúvidas sobre receptores de GPS

Moderador: Moderadores

O serviço Garmin nos EUA

Mensagempor rifkind » quarta jan 30, 2008 13:56

Esta não será provavelmente uma história típica da Garmin por cá, mas na verdade nunca tive contacto directo com o suporte Garmin para saber. Leiam se quiserem e julguem o que quiserem.
O site em questão é já bastante antigo, mantendo-se como uma referência de análise de gadgets pela sua utilização e não pelo que aparece no papel.

garmin_knows_what_customer_service_means

Só o tópico, sem os comentários:
Garmin knows what customer service means

My Dad called me at work the other day to ask me if I could look up the price of an AC charger for the new Garmin nuvi GPS that he had recently purchased. In his retirement he has taken on a job that requires him to drive all over Indianapolis every day, picking up senior citizens for their cataract surgeries. He picks them up at their homes, takes them to the eye clinic, actually holds their hands during surgery (I'm not kidding... that's part of his job) and then after their surgery, he takes them back home. He relies heavily on Microsoft Maps and Streets software to help him find addresses, but he also likes to use a GPS.

The nuvi that he bought only came with a car charger. He wanted to also get an indoor AC charger for it. Since he doesn't have access to the internet and isn't all that tech saavy, he called me. In the end, there was some confusion as to if he needed another dock for the GPS in order to charge it, so I went to the Garmin site and got him the 1-800 number so that he could call them.

He called me yesterday to let me know that the person that he had spoken with was super nice and said that he would take care of him. He took his address and said that he would mail him some stuff. Dad said great and asked how much it would cost him. The agent said "nothing, that's what we're here for". Dad received a package a few days later with several cables and instructions. He's very happy and plans to call the customer service number again this week to try to get ahold of the same guy to thank him.

It sure is refreshing to hear some GOOD news about a company's customer service people. Thanks Garmin!
rifkind
Site Admin

Registado: terça jun 24, 2003 18:32

Voltar para Dispositivos GPS

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante